Saskatchewan Lotteries Community Grant
The Sask Lotteries Community Grant Program helps volunteer, non-profit community organizations develop sport, culture and recreation programs. The program is a partnership involving the Government of Saskatchewan, Sask Sport Inc., SaskCulture Inc., and the Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association Inc., and its foal is to enable communities to create Sport, culture and recreation programs that unique to the needs of local residents.
- Expenditures must be directly realated to the delivery of sport, culture or recreation program.
- Operation costs of the facilities that are directly related to the program are eligible for 25% of the total grant up to a maximum of $500.00.
- Follow-ups verifying project expenditures must be submitted.
- Organizations are responsible to ensure that appropriate liability and participants insurance are in place for events sponsored/funded by the Community Grant Program.
- Groups receiving grants must publicly acknowledge Saskatchewan Lotteries within their activities.
Applications must be submitted by April 1st, 2023Submit to:Town of OutlookBox 518Outlook, SKS0L 2N0
or drop off at the Recreation Office in the Town Hall Building
Late applications will not be accepted
For more information about the grant, please email or phone 306-867-9555